Head4Arts is seeking individuals to join its Advisory Group
Head4Arts is developing an Advisory Group which will help to shape the organisation’s future programme and operations. We are looking to recruit individuals who can bring a range of skills, cultural interests and perspectives to help us to continually assess and improve the effectiveness our work.
Head4Arts Advisory Group Brief
- Taking a holistic view of Head4Arts to identify how the organisation could improve in promoting equalities in the arts and provide recommendations to effect change.
- Assist Head4Arts in identifying new artists and supporting new talent that reflects the diversity of Wales.
- Acting as a critical friend by assessing the current work programme and considering the effectiveness of its reach, level of engagement and artistic quality
- Offering feedback on Head4Arts website development and related marketing activity
- Each member will bring their own unique passion, skills and experience to the group, helping to expand the range of perspectives and advice available to Head4Arts
Useful skills /knowledge
We are particularly looking to recruit individuals who have skills or knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Welsh language (including Welsh learners)
- Passion for the arts and an understanding of the arts sector in Wales
- Experience of working with under-represented communities
- Expertise in one of the theme areas of the Head4Arts business plan
(Head4Health, Head4Happiness, Head4Learning, Head4Opportunities, Head4The Future and Head4Greenspaces)
More information about Head4Arts can be found here
Induction plus quarterly meetings (mix of online and face to face), each meeting will last approximately 2 hours.
Duration of term
12 – 18 months initially
Joining the advisory group presents an opportunity for members to make a real difference to Head4Arts’ practice. We hope that working collaboratively with this group will help us to continually assess and improve the effectiveness of our programme.
This is intended to be a voluntary group; however, members would be reimbursed for any expenses incurred through their involvement.
Please send a short letter or video, in Welsh or English, outlining your interest in joining this group and explaining what skills / experience you could bring.
Maximum length 1 side A4 / 3 minutes
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com by 10am on Monday 24th January
For an informal conversation about joining the Advisory Group, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org